Sensitex® condoms are manufactured with the most advanced technology and are currently one of the highest quality brands on the market. It is the number 1 brand at institutional level in our country, and is very well received by many NGOs for the prevention of disease transmission.
Sensitex® condoms are approved for full use, are verified and tested individually through strict controls and comply with the most demanding international quality standards, having the quality certifications ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, CE 1639, and the 93/42/EEC directive on medical devices. Manufactured with the highest quality latex, they are tested according to the EN 4074 standard, exceeding CE quality standards by far. They are registered with the Spanish Medicines Agency and have a National Pharmacy Code.
Among their main characteristics, the following stand out:
- Manufactured with natural rubber latex of superior quality.
- Quality Analysis Certificates well above those required by the EN 4074:2002 standard.
- 100% vegan-friendly, not using casein (animal protein) in their manufacture or any other component of animal origin. They are not tested on animals.
- Paraben-free lubricant.
- Registered in the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
- Registered in the Official College of Pharmacists.
- 100% electronically tested.
- Each unit package includes instructions for use, storage and all the necessary information for safe use, as well as the CE 1639 mark, complying with all the requirements of Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices.
They come in different varieties and formats. Boxes of 3 units for the pharmacy or vending sector, and boxes of 144 units for the professional sector.
Width: 53 mm. Length: 195 mm. Thickness: 0,07 mm.